Saturday, December 30, 2017

January 2018 Visiting Teaching Gift & Life Tip #1


Hello my dear friends!

I'm really excited to share with you the new things happening with our Visiting Teaching gifts.

We have been asked to pray and seek inspiration to know how to minister to our sisters specific needs. Inserted in the package will be the principles for you to have on hand to ponder and pray about.

From now on, each Visiting Teaching gift will include a little nugget of information on how to upgrade and improve our lies. Little tips and tools, so to speak, that we can add to our tool belt. 

This month starts the first tip of many to come. I will be sharing how to get more motivation and energy in your daily life. Also included is a homemade granola recipe. I wish I could spray the recipe card with the smell of this granola. Wouldn't that be great??

I hope as you move forward with the work that this fist can aid as a companion for you. That it may brighten those around you.

Let me know if you are interested in a monthly subscription. I will be putting together pricing soon. 

For more information and a little peak into Hand Picked Daisy behind the scenes, visit me on Instagram






To Purchase click HERE

No comments: