Monday, August 25, 2008

September Kits and Updates




.
This kit includes the Message, a recipe, fruit snacks, a pencil, and a napkin from mom. When I was a kid, I never had cold lunch at school. I always thought the kids who brought cold lunch were lucky. It was a little crazy how excited I was at the store when I bought these paper bags. Like I was fulfilling some hole in my childhood. Ha Ha! I think your sisters will love these sack lunches. They will defiantly be spiritually fed. ;)

Price $4.00


Also COMING SOON


Birthday Visiting Teaching Kits


Birthday kits for Primary, Young Woman's, and Relief Society


Home Teaching Kits


Christmas Neighbor Gifts
.
I'm getting everything together and finished to show you what the kits will look like for October, November, and December. I'm hoping in a couple of days everything will be ready and set up so you can order out for the rest of the year. Thank you for all your patience.
.
I just loved all of the comments left on the Giveaway. You women are simply amazing! You've made me want to be a better Visiting Teacher. The Church is True!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Cute! (As always...) I can't wait to see the other stuff. I will be checking back often until you have them posted. I am really excited about the YW Birthday gifts (as I am in YW's) and the neighbors Christmas gifts (because I struggle with this one every year). Keep up the darling work! -Ashlee Perkins

Sara said...

i see an empire arising! those kits are pretty darn cute! no fishy activity in the neighborhood yet...fingers crossed!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

SUPER CUTE KITS! I am so excited about the Home Teaching Kits-My hubby will appriciate those, I cant wait to ck back often to see the rest of the years. Thanks :)

SmithDish said...

So very cute! every item was a fun nostalgic surprise! Thank you for mine. Thanks for going with my flow, boy when it comes right down to it Im the flake in our visiting teaching. You are the one on the ball. Thank you for being on the ball. Laurie

Shondra said...

I can't wait to see what your neighbor kits and birthday kits are!
Thanks, Shondra