Wednesday, September 27, 2017

2017 October Visiting Teaching Kits

Hello my dear friends! My Hand Picked Daisy shop is open again! I am so excited to share with you the many ideas I have swirling around in my head. I hope you are all doing well. 

Fall and Halloween are my favorite times of year. The crisp smell in the air, the leaves changing colors... my kids and I planning our intricate costumes for Halloween. Tee hee. Caramel apples, harvest soups, decorations, time with family, sweaters.... I could go on and on. 

To celebrate this time of year I have created an October Visiting Teaching kit. Unlike other kits out there that require you to print out and add a gift or treat, these kits are already come made and ready to go. I use high quality paper and materials that add great value and won't disappoint.


This month includes:

- The message, 'Enfolding With Love Those Who Stray'
- Recipe for delicious Pumpkin French Toast 
- Home decor Bat string art craft (Directions included)







The craft is intended for your sisters to make, however it can be up to you how you want to deliver that. Craft takes approximately 10 minutes. 

Let me know if you have any questions and again I am super excited to be open again. I look forward to uplifting each other and those around us!

Price: 8.75
You can purchase my kits HERE

1 comment:

Kaisi Grow said...

Will you be doing a November '17 kit?