Saturday, October 1, 2011

October VT Kit

This months kit comes in a spooky envelope that measures 6 1/2 by 10 inches. It includes the message, 'If We Do Not Doubt', a Pumpkin Soup recipe and a scary Bingo game with numbers and cards.

I love the fall and I love doing traditions with my kids. Every year we make caramel apples and share them with neighbors. What are some traditions you like to do with your family? I would love to know! My email is handpickeddaisy@gmail.com




Price: $5.50

To purchase click HERE

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ward said...

We've started having dinner for anyone who wants to come trick-or-treat with us. It's pretty fun.

This year I way, WAY over did it with the cayenne pepper in the chile.( 3 Tbls instead of 3/4 tsp) I scooped most of it out but still.

Everyone ate it anyway. they were good sports.