Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Ornament

How to make Christmas Ornament Instructions


The materials that you will need are:
8X8 piece of paper
Hole Punch
Glue
Ink Pad
String

Start out by folding your paper in half

Then again going the other way so your paper looks like this.

Then fold diagonally.

Both ways to look like this.

Then you will fold the corners in like an airplane. Do this on all four corners.

Your paper should look like this when you are done.

Then fold your paper in half and punch a hole in the middle near the fold.
Pull your string through.

To form your ornament, pinch each side in like the picture.

Pull those pinched sides inward and your ornament will come together.

Open up and glue all four sides.

Only glue in this area. Hope you can see the glue. :)

Then put back together.

Take your ink pad and ink around all the edges.

This is my favorite ink pad. Distress Ink, Walnut stain.

Then Vuala!

Merry Christmas!
How was this tutorial?
Leave a comment

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Very cute!

Sara said...

okay i'm totally lost, but that is super darling. i'm just recovering from the spastic pirate party landon had tonight...did you need to talk to me?

Elizabeth Ward said...

Thank you. I am totally going to make these for my tree.

Shondra said...

You are so talented, how do you come up with this stuff!!

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice craft. I think I will fill it with some candy or something nice and give them out to when I go Visiting Teaching. Thank you for the great idea!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a very nice idea. I think I will give them out when I go visiting teaching, although, I think I will put some candy in them. Thank you for the ideas!